Friday, November 04, 2005

The joy of library

Channel 4's new More4 channel is currently showing new West Wing - the greatest TV programme ever. However, the new stuff is season 6 and they managed to miss a whole series out before this. At the end of season 4 we were left on a knife edge with Bartlett's daughter having been kidnapped and John Goodman installed as president. Not wanting to spend 40 quid on a DVD box set which, lets face it, will be watched once and then stuck on a shelf I approached Bradford lending library. For £1 they went off in search of Season 5 and said it could be 'a while'. 10 days later I am in possesion of a brand new 6 DVD box set which I have on loan for a week for ... £2. OK, I'll have to tape most of it as 26 episodes in a week is a bit of a stretch, but how's that for service eh?

1 comment:

Karma Police said...

I obtained seasons 4 and 5 courtesy of bittorrent..:)